*per person includes guide and longboat fees.
DURATION: 4 hours - DAILY tours
START TIMES: 08:45/09:15
WHAT TO BRING: Swimming costume, Raincoat/poncho, sturdy non-slip shoes, torchlight, insect repellant
- Cruise up the Melinau river in a longboat and stop Clearwater shelter where the subterranean river emerges from the cliff face. Take 200 stairs to enter the cave to marvel at the Monophilia Pendula endemic to Mulu. Clearwater is one of the biggest cave systems in the world, measuring over 220km in length.
- Swimming inside the cave is not permitted, however a cool down in the natural crystal-clear waters at the picnic deck is a must. Float with the fish and enjoy the rainforest around you.
- The Park tour does NOT include any food & beverage, feel free to bring your own.
- PLEASE BRING YOUR EMPTY TINS/PACKAGING BACK WITH YOU TO HQ as per World Heritage prescription.
- Toilets and a designated smoking area available.
- This tour can also be included in the Pinnacles tour.
- Cancellation policy - once you have left the Park Office there will be no refund for the tour not going all the way due to fitness level, water levels, sickness or any other reason. A 50% cancellation fee applies to any tour cancelled by you within 24 hours of the schedule departure time.
- IN THE LIGHT OF THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC, CAVE OF THE WINDS WHICH IS NORMALLY INCLUDED IN THIS TOUR IS NOT AVAILABLE AT THE MOMENT