DURATION: 2 hours
START TIMES: 07:00, 08:30, 10:00, 10:30, 13:00, 14:00 DAILY
TOTAL DISTANCE: 6 km
- Children must be 6 years and above.
- Group size limit – 8 people only
- The Mulu canopy walk is a 480 metre walkway, suspended 25 metres above the forest floor and still one of the longest tree based canopy walks in the world.
- Walk in the lush tree tops with tranquil river views below and compare the vegetation of riverine forest floor to the understory, the treetops and nearby limestone cliffs. A unique opportunity to get closer to the rainforest ‘web of life’.
- BOOKING ESSENTIAL during the busy season as it easily sells out.
- Early morning tours are advised for birders.