- This tour is not suitable for children below 12 years old.
- Begin your adventure leaving the Park Office 9.30am because you will be venturing deep into this ancient enclosed valley which can only be entered via Deer Cave. You will get muddy so bring old clothes, good walking shoes and extra pair of socks to get across the slippery rocks.
- From the Garden of Eden pool described above, climb, walk and swim up the Eden River to the walking trails that wind around the valley through a series of waterfalls and rock pools ideal for swimming. This secluded valley receives few visitors and is an ideal place for a picnic lunch, photography, exploring and enjoying the peace. After exiting Deer Cave your Guide will show you Langs Cave then leave you at the Bat Observatory for the Bat Exodus . You return to Park HQ at your leisure along the Rainforest Discovery Walk.
- No additional charge for Deer and Lang Cave tours when combined with the walk.
- (NO SANDALS allowed, rubber shoes with good non slip soles can be purchased from the Park Shop- if available).
- Heavy rainfall in the area may mean cancellation of this tour at short notice.
*Ability to swim is essential. *Bring your own torchlight and pack lunch.